# of Openings: 2
Work Experience: 2+ years of relevant experience on SharePoint
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Position: Fulltime, Permanent
Job Description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements in SharePoint on-premises as well as in Office 365.
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience
- Experience of working with the SharePoint App model provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted
- Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model
- Workflow Manager
- SharePoint Branding
- Event Receiver
- Timer Job
- Visual Web Part
- Custom Content Types
- SharePoint Search
- User Profile
- Power Shell Script
- Managed Meta Data
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the requirement
- Prepare understanding document
- Create SharePoint component (Visual Web parts, Workflow etc..) as per the requirement
- Take leadership
- To act as technical expert for identified internal applications, and share knowledge as appropriate.
- To support improvement initiatives involving business applications
Personal Attributes/Functional Competencies
- Qualifications – Graduate, IT engineer preferred
- Experience – Significant development experience, in a role that requires application development in a project environment.
- Must be familiar with methods and techniques for structured reviews
- Good analytical Thinking – Good at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, and developing an approach to interacting with the situation.